Disaster Proof Your BusinessCPA’s of Florida has a FAST TRACK approval process to get your business line of credit approved and funded quickly.
Cash is King in a Disaster.
We have arranged for an easy to obtain, low interest business line of credit for many of our clients.
Your line of credit will provide options if this national disaster has an effect on your business. Our long-term successful relationship with our local commercial bank assures your application will be our private banker’s top priority. Our document presentation package is aligned with the rapid approval process developed by your CPA and our Banker. You do have the option of getting a loan or line of credit on your own however our CPA prepared financial statement and financial document package enables the bank to quickly approve your line of credit. Get your cash quickly and keep your business operating until we conquer this national health threat. It most cases you can have a very cost favorable line of credit for up to 10% of your 2019 gross revenue.
Focus on serving your customers and running your business and let the trust your CPA has gained with our bank to keep your company running with the cash it needs.
Here's how it works:
- Call (239) 936-6144 or use this website to schedule an appointment with your CPA if you are new to our firm set an appoint with Janet Noack, CPA.
- We will make a plan during the meeting and gather the information needed to assemble your application and complete our review. Your CPA will also help you evaluate your cash needs and access the risks you will be facing in the upcoming months during this worldwide health crisis.
- Your CPA will review your information, assemble the required application documentation and submit to our bank with a CPA’s endorsement.
- The bank will now accept your application with the confidence and trust that comes from many years of experience successfully loaning money to our clients.
- Your Line of Credit can now be approved quickly and the funds will be available in a fraction of the time it would take you to assemble your documents and check all the boxes necessary by going directly to the bank.
We have done everything possible to reduce your cost and retain the cash in your operations:
- We save your valuable time to work in your business and use our vast financial experience to efficiently assemble your application.
- We will assemble your document package at our risk and you only pay us when your line of credit is funded.
- In most cases we can produce and submit your document package for 1% or less of the line of credit amount.
Our objective is to get you the cash you need to survive this disaster and earn your trust. Our ultimate goal is to become your trusted advisor and focus our team’s effort on growing your business.
The roles of your CPA in the face of disaster
Certified Public Accountants of Florida offers a full spectrum of accounting and tax compliance services packaged into a cost-efficient monthly program. Our clients benefit from the peace of mind that comes from quality professional advice as well as an expanded team to accomplish the required business functions. To learn more or schedule a free consultation with a licensed professional contact Certified Public Accountants of Florida to prepare for this national disaster. Get peace of mind knowing that your business can survive and even flourish during this difficult time.