We are experts in US tax obligations for foreigners owning property or residing in the US.
Do you Own US Property?
The IRS has specific rules for non-US citizens buying or selling US property. Avoid costly mistakes. Doing it right the first time will save you thousands of dollars and lots of time and stress.
Who must file a US Tax Return?
- Non US persons who earn US income
- Non US persons who own US rental property
- Non US persons selling any US real estate and desire to reduce or eliminate IRS withholding
- A US citizen living and working abroad
Did you Know?
- You can avoid mailing your original passport to the IRS by having your passport certified at our office.
- You can avoid FIRPTA withholding on the sale of your US property with proactive tax advice.
- The US offers tax credits for taxes paid to other countries to avoid double taxation.
- If you’re a US person working and living abroad there are Tax savings available to you.