Noack & Co CPA LLC is pleased to provide you the professional services proposal described within this document. This letter with the Terms, Conditions Addendum and any attachments incorporated herein (collectively, “Agreement”), confirms mutual understanding of the terms, objectives of our engagement, nature and limitations of services provided. This proposed agreement may contain optional services, delivery dates and output documents identified within. Options not selected will be removed from the proposal and a Professional Services Engagement containing the services selected will be produced and become the contract between you, our client, and Noack & Company LLC. Our engagement cannot be relied upon to identify or disclose any errors, fraud, theft, illegal acts, wrongdoing within the entity or noncompliance with laws and regulations. In addition, we have no responsibility to identify and communicate deficiencies or material weaknesses in your internal control system as part of this engagement.
CPA Firm Responsibilities
We will perform our services in accordance with the Code of Professional Conduct and the Statement on Standards for Tax Services issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (“AICPA”).
This engagement is limited to the professional services outlined above.
The above professional services will be performed based upon information you provide our firm. We will perform our services under the assumption that all information you submit is true, complete and accurate according to documents and other information retained in your files. We will not verify or audit this information.
We will not prepare your financial statements, nor will we perform an audit, review, or compilation of your financial statements, and no accountant’s report will be prepared or submitted. If you ask us to perform any of these services, we will confirm this representation in a separate engagement letter.
- Your management is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining internal controls, including those relevant to bookkeeping processes, monitoring ongoing activities;
- Your management is responsible preventing and detecting fraud, including the design and implementation of programs and controls to prevent and detect fraud;
- Your management is responsible identifying and ensuring that you comply with the laws and regulations applicable to your activities; and
- Your management is responsible making all personnel, financial records and related information available to us on a timely basis and ensuring that the records and information are complete and accurate.
- You agree to designate an individual who possesses suitable skill, knowledge, and experience, preferably within senior management, to oversee our services;
- You agree to evaluate the adequacy and results of the services performed; and accept responsibility for the results of the services.
- You agree that your management team and employees are ultimately responsible for the proper recording of transactions in the records, the safekeeping of assets, and the accuracy of your trial balance and financial statements. Your management and employees are responsible for custody and safekeeping of check stock, blank checks, signatory stamps and all other items needed for production and/or approval of checks.
- You agree that we will withdraw our fees electronically from your bank account at the beginning of each month.
- You agree to the use of third party companies for performing the services provided to you.
Please be advised that any questions and/or services outside the scope of the option you chose, might incur a separate fee.
Timing of Engagement
We expect to begin our services on a date mutually determined by you and Noack & Co CPA LLC after you choose options that best serve your needs. The timing of our work is dependent upon the timely receipt of the information we request from you. Our services will conclude after one of the following events has occurred:
Written notification by either party that the engagement is terminated
Completion of the tasks specified in this agreement
Failure to execute the payment obligation of this agreement
If we elect to terminate our services, our engagement will be deemed to have been completed upon written notification of termination, even if we have not completed your tax return. You will be obligated, through the date of termination, to compensate us for all outstanding invoices as well as our final invoice, and to reimburse us for our entire out of pocket costs.